How the KZN Photo booth Durban Works
This booth features our 1.5m x 1.5m photobooth with touchscreen controls. The booth has a high quality digital Canon DSLR camera. The booth is fitted with a green screen (Chromakey) so we can automatically place any background you require. With this booth you may have up to 5 different backgrounds that the guest can choose from. A customised foreground graphic and/or text can also be added either supplied by you or from our library of foregrounds.
This includes a professional operator for the duration of the hire that will assist the guests in selecting their backgrounds and Initiating the booth process.
The booth can either be wrapped in the plain black material as seen in the picture above, wrapped in the Virtual Booth Standard wrap or customised to suit your branding requirements (Additional cost).
We will print out an A6 high quality gloss print for each photograph taken by the booth and give it to the guest. Normally on an A6 there are between 2 and 4 poses.
We allow unlimited photos during the operation of the booth.
All photos will be uploaded to our sever where you and your guests will be given the url (Web site address) so they can view/download or print the pictures on their own printer.
You will also be given the option to choose 15 of our props from our vast prop library.
This booth is manned for the duration of the hire by a professional attendant who will help with the operation of the booth.
After the function you will receive a flash disk with all the high quality digital photos.
- Stand in queue
- When you are at the front of the queue, choose your props.
- Go into the booth and get ready with your pose.
- The booth assistant will help choose your background and initiate the process. You will have 5 seconds to pose after that and time will be displayed on the screen.
- After the first photo you will see the final photo with all the backgrounds and foreground details on the screen for 5 seconds.
- The timer will start to countdown again 5 seconds to the next photograph.
- Again you will see the final A6 print on the screen for 10 seconds before the booth is ready for the next group of people.
- The assistant will then press the print button and choose how many copies to print on the guests advise.
- Return your props so other people can use them.
- Wait outside the booth for your photos to be printed.
- Get the details of the website so you can view/download/print your photos.
- If you would like more photos then join the queue again.